Sunday, May 27, 2012

Werewolf

VICTORIA: It's such a wonderful evening.

BARBARA: It's evening? WHAT YEAR IS IT?

VICTORIA: Oh, look, outside, look how pretty the moon is.

BARBARA: It's lovely.

VICTORIA: That is a picture of a dog.

BARBARA: Oh, right.

VICTORIA: I think it's a full moon tonight.

BARBARA: Fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu full?

VICTORIA: Yes, isn't it magical.

BARBARA: You don't know the forces we're playing at here.

VICTORIA: What?

BARBARA hunches over, screaming and writhing in pain.

VICTORIA: Oh, wow! Golly!

Barbara screaming and shaking on the ground.

VICTORIA: What's going on?

BARBARA: The full moon... I'm... I'm changing.

VICTORIA: Wow, um what can I do?

BARBARA: Don't look at me.

VICTORIA: What can I do to help? Do you.. do you want this? (picks up random object.)

BARBARA: No!

VICTORIA: Oh, um do you want this? (another random object)

BARBARA: No.

VICTORIA: How about this? It's nice. (another random object.)

BARBARA
crying and shaking

Cut to Victoria.

VICTORIA: Oh wow, it's beautiful.

Shot of teddy bear where Barbara was.

No comments:

Post a Comment